Lynn Ruby, CEO & Founder
Lynn Ruby, award winning marketing strategist, works with small businesses, solo-preneurs and professional organizations to implement marketing strategies to meet their sales goals.
Lynn is the founder of Ruby Marketing, a full-service firm that offers coaching, consulting and “done for you” marketing services.
Since 2008, Lynn has worked with hundreds of small businesses who are really good at what they do and yet are sometimes confused, intimidated or overwhelmed by online marketing.
She helps them:
* Get out of marketing overwhelm
* Sell more by getting into their customers heads and speaking their language
* Convert more leads to customers
* Build a consistent “stay in touch” system
* Find and leverage the hidden marketing gems already in their company
* Increase their revenue
* Put their marketing on “automatic”, saving time, money and stress
Known for her edgy professionalism, Lynn has a realistic, results oriented approach to marketing. She’s a straight shooter about what does and doesn’t work. And if a marketing strategy doesn’t work, she won’t let you do it. Even if it’s free!
Lynn is an expert at easily explaining complicated technical and marketing strategies and systems in everyday, ordinary language so that business owners can make intelligent decisions about what to implement for their business.
Born and bred on the East Coast, she now lives in Arizona with her husband and teenage son and enjoys desert hiking, cycling and singing.